Quote source： https://o-dan.net/ja/
Due to the extension of the emergency declaration, the Live house closure will be extended ... Can they resume business from June 1?
EVENING Staff（ Evening Music Records ）
* Click here for e-marketing services for music creators
Music news articles
It was announced that the effects of the new coronavirus wouldn't end in Japan, and that the emergency declaration that was originally planned until May 6 will be extended to May 31 due to the current situation.
Along with that, many live houses scheduled to be closed until May 6 are expected to be extended.
With the extension of the emergency declaration, it becomes a concern that the emergency declaration will end on May 31st. However, in the words of Prime Minister Abe's interview the other day, it was said that it would be possible to hold concerts and events on a gradually smaller scale in the near future.
Even if we can't hold an event where people like big festivals get together in the near future, we might be able to open a live house with a capacity of less than 300 people from June onwards.
Hopefully, the new coronavirus will fully end during the summer festivals held by SUMMER SONIC and Fuji Rock.
Live house support projects and crowdfunding, now is the time to join hands!
There is no doubt that due to the extended suspension of business period, live houses will be even more difficult. Even on the day when business can be resumed, they will be burdened with all sorts of measures such as "3 dense", and they will bear an unprecedented burden.
In that sense, it's hard to imagine that the days when we can play in a live house will return soon, just like before. But everyone wants a live house again.
In order not to create a live house that will be closed any more, I think that it is the greatest support we can do now by actively participating in existing live house support projects and crowdfunding.
Believe it's a little more patience, let's continue to protect the place called the live house.
↓ Post related information
The recommended article: " A venture company that change the world with music × technology "
* Click the title to read related articles.
The Recommended articles
Requests for content
* The editorial staff may contact you regarding the content.
* Please note that we may not be able to meet all requests.
Inquiries about advertising
You can check the plan details here . Please be sure to check before purchasing.
* The editorial staff will guide you through the process of posting within 1-2 business days.
* The advertising plan will be based on the content of the EVENING advertising page ( https://evening-mashup.com/home/qrated-trend ).
* If the application of the personal plan or the corporate plan is different after the payment is completed, we will process the payment of the appropriate price plan.
* For any questions, please contact the following contact information. ( Info@evening-mashup.com )
Log in to see all articles
Music information viral media "EVENING" is a web media that delivers music news and artist ratings.